1. The US need to be an Oil Exporter, not an Importer. That means we drill the Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, Utah, and everywhere we have oil and natural gas.
2. The US needs to stop using Food to turn into gasoline. Corn is a poor energy source as it takes more energy than we gain from it. It also drives up food prices across the board.
3. We need to get away from the phrase “Oil Addiction”. Oil is the Life’s Blood of our Economy. We might as well say we need to get over our “Oxygen Addiction”. Energy development needs to be fast tracked, and Ken Salazar needs to be fired… and then prosecuted for the theft of funds from people and companies that won and paid for the oil leases at auction.
Tapping into the Strategic Oil Reserve is foolish.
4. The US Tax code need to be rewritten from the bottom up.
5. Government regulation of Private Industry needs to be completely and utterly unmade. Get the government off people’s backs, and the people will be able to move forward. The Free Market will regulate its self. If a product is unsafe, people will not buy it. With the information age as it is… word will get out fast enough.