Words can not describe my utter dismay and disappointment with the Election. I am glad MadOgre.com has been down for a few days since the election – because my ranting would have been as incoherent as Liberal Logic.
We have (as a Nation) re-elected the guy that basically ordered the death of a US Ambassador and a couple US Navy SEALS. We’ve elected the guy that bows before leaders of other nations, not as a lack of tact – but as a symbol to the world that America is lower than the others. Come on, he even bowed to a Florida Mayor. We’ve elected the guy that has been to all 57 States. The guy that claimed to be a Foreign Student at Colombia. The guy that grew up hating America. We’ve elected to keep sending Chewbacca on expensive and extravagant vacations. We’ve elected to keep going down the path of Socialism and destruction.
As a Nation… We have really and truly fucked up. How did this happen?
I’ll tell you how this happened. Apathy. We basically only mustered 40% of our voter turn out. Had the other 60% been bothered enough to Vote – This would not have happened. My anger was White Hot at the Third Party guys and others… but I was wrong. My anger is at those who stayed home. Those who said that it didn’t matter. In most places where Obama won – he did not win by huge margins. Most of the Nation is Red. Unfortunately most of the Nation stayed home or they were too busy to go Vote. Never mind that you had several weeks worth of Early Voting you could have gone to and got it done without lines or drama. You Non-Voters are the problem. We had less of a Turn Out than in 2008. Our Nation is falling off the cliff because of Mentally Retarded Democrats like Harry Reid who’s brilliant financial plan is to Raise the Debt Ceiling again… and instead of Voting in a guy like Mitt Romney who knows what Bank Statement looks like – You Non-Voters basically cast your Vote for Stupidity because you state home. You decided that it’s best to keep going down this path… because why not? It looks like they are having such great times over there in Greece, why not have that here?
Well, I think our nation is pretty much fucked. We let people who are not even Americans vote by the Bus loads and we make sure that our Military can’t vote. We let Black Panther and NAACP thugs run Polling locations to make sure they kick out anyone that looks like they might vote for JOBS over WELFARE.
Oh, there are a few things that could give us hope… and then maybe our Nation could be saved. We set California to divide it’s electorial votes by percentage instead of winner takes all 55. We could have the Sea Levels raise 100 feet. We could have a Zombie Virus outbreak in all the Blue Cities. And we could mandate Valid Voter ID in every state – because a lot of these swing states don’t require it. I think the Zombie Plague in the cities would be the most entertaining. We can hope for that. It’s also the most likely. Then again, with all the votes coming from the Grave Yards – I think the Zombies must already be up and about, and evidently they are all Democrats. So vetting out valid voters must be too much to ask.
While Republicans are no saints as a Party, as a whole… Democrats are uniquely slimy and loathsome. I really don’t like them. They cheat the elections on an industrial scale… every trick in the book. They are ignorant of facts and vote based on Comedy Central and Sandra Fluke’s flaccid vagina. They have the mental state of a College Freshman at a Kegger. Stupid and irresponsible – that is the Democrat Way. In a nutshell.. just look at New York. Too busy telling people how to live their lives rather than taking responsibility for the preparation of the storm they saw coming a week in advance. They were more concerned about their marathon than storing some drinking water. Was it their fault? No… it was Red Cross’s. And of course, those people voted for Obama.
Yeah, I’m praying for 100 foot raise of the sea levels. That ought to do it. If not, give us the Zombie Plague.