Fixing America is probably an impossible thing to do, even if it’s actually very simple. Six simple steps would fix probably 90% of what’s ailing America.
1. ID Required to Vote. Voting is a Constitutional Right, yes, I know. But so is owning a Gun but you need ID to buy one of those, don’t you?
2. If you are on the Public Dole, you forgo your Vote. You can’t vote for your public assistance benefits, and politicians can not buy your votes with public assistance.
3. Congress should have not just Term Limits, but also No Retirement Benefits. Salary should be set at the mean average for the district they represent to remind them of who they are representing. This will also kill the Empire Building and Elitism of America’s Royal Class. Without these issues in America, Government Regulation will not be based on who pays off who like it is now. Every industry, Banking and Finance, Auto, Energy, is all about paying off or “Contributing” to certain politicians. This isn’t right, and it’s certainly a whole mess of corruption that needs to be cleaned out.
4. Balanced Budget is a Requirement unless it’s a specific time of war. This means Congress stays in session until it’s done and they keep it in balance.
5. Each State owns and manages every square inch of their States. The Federal Government owns no land save for Washington DC. This also goes so far as Mineral and Water Rights to those States and of course, Energy Development in those States.
6. BATFE, EPA, Department of Education, IRS, Department of the Interior, Department of Agriculture, and the TSA need to be abolished.