Okay, so the revolver I was working on was actually a Taurus… a .17HMR Tracker to be specific. Here’s what you do.
Follow these easy steps for awesome results:
1. Take off the grips.
2. Remove the screws holding on the side plate, turn the gun over and give it a tap. Side plate falls right out.
3. Remove old lubricant from inside the lockwork.
4. Shake your Slipstream Bottle for a minute.
5. Apply Slipstream to the Lockwork.
6. Apply Slipstream to the cylinder crane and ejector.
7. Reassemble and wipe down. Done.
Once I was finished with this Taurus, this thing felt like it was a S&W Pro Series. Not quite up there with a Performance Center, but really damn good. Most guys would be giddy to have their S&W feel this good.