There are so many reports of election irregularities and suspicious occurrences… I do not believe this Election is valid.
I call Shenanigans.
Every election has such reports… but this time there are reports of possible foul play across the country. 140% turn out in some places, an they just happen to have 99% votes for Obama? Where the hell are we? Cuba?
Here are some facts to consider:
- The Obama campaign accepted at least some foreign campaign cash – willingly and knowingly. The campaign website could have prohibited it. It did not. In other words, it deliberately left open the door for illegal foreign contributions in its “by any means necessary” quest for re-election. WND has proven that by actually contributing under the name Osama bin Laden from a Pakistani IP address, with a phony physical address and other neon-lit red flags in hopes of catching attention. Obamaaccepted illegal foreign contributions in 2008 without penalty, so why would anyone expect him not to repeat his crime in 2012? No one can know the extent of the fraud, because Obama has refused to release the identity of donors of $200 or less – yet he boasts that most of the money he collected was in small amounts.
- James O’Keefe and Project Veritas spent months heroically proving the absolute willingness and eagerness of Democratic operatives to commit voter fraud – especially by having people cast multiple votes.
- Military ballots were systematically denied active-duty servicemen and women around the world. This would be a scandal if it happened once. But it has become the norm when Democrats are in charge of the Defense Department. It would be a scandal if it were due to incompetence. But it appears to be a deliberate effort to suppress the military vote. It would be a scandal if it were not a close election. But it was.
- Prior to the election, Democrats fought for open voting requiring no identification – particularly photo ID. Coincidentally, Obama won every state that didn’t fully require photo ID to vote.Democrats contended that voter ID laws suppress the vote. But they do not. They only suppress theillegal vote.
- Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Obama received “astronomical” numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received “over 99 percent” of the vote. Ward 4, which also had a poll watcher dressed in Obama attire, went massively for Obama. Obama received 99.5 percent of the vote, defeating Romney 9,955 to 55.
- Obama also won 99.8 percent of the vote in 44 Cleveland districts. In another Ohio county, Obama won with 108 percent of the voters registered.
- Obama received 10 million fewer votes than he did in 2008. Romney received 3 million fewer votes than McCain. Obama won in the four critical swing states by a grand total of 500,000 votes.
- Some 5 million independents changed their votes from Obama to Romney in 2012. So Romney started the day 2.5 million votes ahead of where McCain was in 2008, as Jack Wheeler points out. This means that 5.5 million Republican voters are not accounted for. Either they didn’t show up at the polls or their votes were not counted. Does anyone believe there was less enthusiasm by Republicans about this election than for the one in 2008?
I find this very interesting… even more so are the people who are just blowing this off. Of course, there is really nothing we can do about this. I mean, we’ve got a president who is invalid from the start winning a stolen election… what can we do? The System is doing everything it can to keep him there and no one cares if it’s completely transparent. Don’t pay attention to it. Instead, here’s our Sacrificial General! He had an affair with a Hotty Librarian Chick! He’s BAAAAAD!!! Everyone point fingers at the Naughty General!
This reminds me of The Wizard’s First Rule: “People will believe a Lie if they want it to be true, or if they are afraid it might be true.”
Take a look at this. They called the election the night of the voting, but not all the ballots have been counted. That’s enough ballots to change the close race in Ohio. That’s just one state. Look at this. In another close race, they just “Found” another 900+ ballots in a Warehouse…
These guys have handled the Election with less professionalism than a pack of Girl Scouts selling Cookies. They’ve completely fucked up the whole mess.
And where are the Military Votes? I’ve word from several of our Soldiers that they still have not received their Absentee Ballots.
COUNT EVERY LEGITIMATE VOTE!